The only type of cookies we use are the Google Analytics cookies and one language cookie. We could definitely get rid of them, but they help us to see how our website is used, what is useful and what could be improved, and moreover to see and identify issues. The information collected is in most cases anonymous but some analytics services collect information that can be used to identify the user.
You may want to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
List of cookies that may be posted by this site
- _ga (statistical data on how the visitor uses the website) Expiry: 2 years
- _gat (throttle request rate) Expiry: Session (deleted when closing your browser)
- _gid (statistical data on how the visitor uses the website) Expiry: Session
- collect (about the visitor’s device and behaviour.) Expiry: Session
- pll_language (language code of the last browsed page) Expiry: 1 year
Deactivate/Activate cookies in your browser
There are a number of ways in which you can manage cookies and other tracking technologies. You can accept or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, or have your browser ask for confirmation before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all our features.
If you use multiple computers in different locations, you will need to make sure that each browser is set to suit your preferences.
You can delete all cookies that have been installed in your browser’s cookie folder. Each browser provides different procedures for managing your settings.
If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, you will need to select the “cookies” option in the “Help” function to obtain information about the location of your cookie folder.